2XTap Personal Protection - $150
*Basic Pistol or equivalent experience is a prerequisite.
This 8 hour class is designed for the intermediate/advanced shooter that is looking to further their shooting education, and deploy a pistol as part of their personal protection. Basic Pistol or equal experience is a prerequisite for this class. The participant should be able to show basic gun handling skills, shooting a group, zeroing a firearm as well as cleaning.
This class covers:
- Mindset & levels of awareness
- Defensive Handgun Skills
- Drawing from Holster & equipment selection
- Strategies Personal Safety
- Handgun selection for Self-Defense
- Shotgun and AR platform primer
- Quick Action drills & safety
This course covers several schools of thought regarding defensive shooting techniques. This class also meets the requirements for obtaining a Colorado Concealed Weapons Permit.
- A good attitude and desire to have fun.
- Eye and Ear protection
- A defensive caliber handgun
- Spare magazine or speed loader
- 250 rounds of pistol ammunition